Tuesday 14 February 2012

Rituals

The title of my blog Wrap-Unwrap represents one of life's rituals that I love. Wrapping is a ritual - a sentiment- that is important throughout the year. From birthdays to Christmas, and new babies to Valentine's Day (today!), we wrap presents in beautiful paper and give them to loved ones, only for the paper to be immediately ripped off and usually thrown away. We're creating something pretty to show we care, even if it's fleeting and only lasts a short while. 



Rituals don't have to thought of in a religious sense, instead they are life's enrichment; whether it's making a morning coffee or giving flowers to someone you love, rituals are purely positive acts that ground us and make us happy. With this in mind, my blog will explore and share beautiful things that make me happy. I hope you enjoy reading.


image via Tokketok





No comments:

Post a Comment